Love Hawaii Villas Property Reviews
See What Other Guests Have to Say...
We know first-hand just how important reviews are! After all, the Team at Love Hawaii Villas likes to travel, too, and when we do, we prefer vacation homes over hotels, as you might have guessed!
Reviews are a powerful form of social proof where we can hear about other Traveler's experiences in the very vacation home we are considering staying in. That is powerful! Our Ko Olina Resort and Ewa Beach vacation rentals are consistently reviewed with 5-stars and it is quite rare for us to received reviews of 4-stars or less and, if we do, we always do what we can to improve from the Guest feedback so that all subsequent Travelers can enjoy an even better experience than those who came before them.
We strive for excellence in what we do and we are grateful for the hundreds of 5-star Guest reviews we have received over the years. However, we don't rest on our laurels, either. We are continuously striving to be better, to innovate, to listen to Guests like you and to make sure we can continue to deliver a positive service experience and maintain a high review score for the years to come. We will see you soon in paradise!
Browse our Guest reviews below...
* Incredibly clean unit and complex. Everyone that works at the complex was very nice and all of the amenities (pool, bbqs, garage) were spotless.
* The view from the villa is amazing. We spent a lot of time on the lanai enjoying the view.
* Villa is huge! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large dining area, kitchen, living space and lanai.
* Villa has all the amenities you will need. Full kitchen (with coffee maker), beach chairs and towels (and snorkel gear and boogie boards), washer/dryer, dishwasher, and so much more.
* Of the four lagoons, the one off this property is definitely the best.
* Everything is within walking distance! We walked to Island Coffee and Monkeypod at least once a day. Recommend stopping at Foodland or Costco on your way from the airport to pick up local foods to keep in your villa (we ate a lot of poke).
I'm so glad we decided to stay here as opposed to one of the hotels in the area. We cannot wait to return!! thank you
What I really liked is that the food stand at the front of the resort had $5 dollar hot dogs and $8 dollar beers. If you went up the beach to the Marriott they charged you $15 dollars for a hot dog.
Our suite was beautiful and the Koi ponds out front of our unit created some nice ambiance.
The whole Ko Olina area is really fantastic. Good places to eat, golf, Costco and Safeway are 10 minutes away and you are away from the chaos of Wikiki.
Great complex, well manicured, we would go back for sure.
We also enjoyed the location. It was in walking distance to nearby restaurants and shops. The lagoon was just perfect , just outside of our rental. This made it so convenient bringing our family to the lagoon and pool as we had a a toddler and young kids with us.
Having a nice place to return to and wake up to made our stay very enjoyable. We will be back ! Thank you