Love Hawaii Villas Property Reviews
See What Other Guests Have to Say...
We know first-hand just how important reviews are! After all, the Team at Love Hawaii Villas likes to travel, too, and when we do, we prefer vacation homes over hotels, as you might have guessed!
Reviews are a powerful form of social proof where we can hear about other Traveler's experiences in the very vacation home we are considering staying in. That is powerful! Our Ko Olina Resort and Ewa Beach vacation rentals are consistently reviewed with 5-stars and it is quite rare for us to received reviews of 4-stars or less and, if we do, we always do what we can to improve from the Guest feedback so that all subsequent Travelers can enjoy an even better experience than those who came before them.
We strive for excellence in what we do and we are grateful for the hundreds of 5-star Guest reviews we have received over the years. However, we don't rest on our laurels, either. We are continuously striving to be better, to innovate, to listen to Guests like you and to make sure we can continue to deliver a positive service experience and maintain a high review score for the years to come. We will see you soon in paradise!
Browse our Guest reviews below...
The property was great! We appreciated knowing before booking that the lap pool would be closed so it wasn’t a surprise to see construction when we arrived. We were not at all bothered by the work being done as we were usually out of the unit during work hours.
The lagoon pool and hot tubs were fabulous and the kids loved feeding the koi fish every morning. The beach was the star of our trip! We loved how protected it was from big waves. The kids swam and played in the sand almost all day everyday! We saw beautiful fish and even one turtle. Our kids also loved swimming at sunset- what a treat!
One day we walked to Paradise Cove and swam with many turtles. That was definitely worth the trek over there.
We did visit the beach in front of Disney once and it made us appreciate the tranquility and cleanliness of the beach in front of Ko Olina Beach Villas.
None of us wanted to leave when our trip was done and we are already dreaming of returning!
* Incredibly clean unit and complex. Everyone that works at the complex was very nice and all of the amenities (pool, bbqs, garage) were spotless.
* The view from the villa is amazing. We spent a lot of time on the lanai enjoying the view.
* Villa is huge! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large dining area, kitchen, living space and lanai.
* Villa has all the amenities you will need. Full kitchen (with coffee maker), beach chairs and towels (and snorkel gear and boogie boards), washer/dryer, dishwasher, and so much more.
* Of the four lagoons, the one off this property is definitely the best.
* Everything is within walking distance! We walked to Island Coffee and Monkeypod at least once a day. Recommend stopping at Foodland or Costco on your way from the airport to pick up local foods to keep in your villa (we ate a lot of poke).
I'm so glad we decided to stay here as opposed to one of the hotels in the area. We cannot wait to return!! thank you