Love Hawaii Villas Property Reviews
See What Other Guests Have to Say...
We know first-hand just how important reviews are! After all, the Team at Love Hawaii Villas likes to travel, too, and when we do, we prefer vacation homes over hotels, as you might have guessed!
Reviews are a powerful form of social proof where we can hear about other Traveler's experiences in the very vacation home we are considering staying in. That is powerful! Our Ko Olina Resort and Ewa Beach vacation rentals are consistently reviewed with 5-stars and it is quite rare for us to received reviews of 4-stars or less and, if we do, we always do what we can to improve from the Guest feedback so that all subsequent Travelers can enjoy an even better experience than those who came before them.
We strive for excellence in what we do and we are grateful for the hundreds of 5-star Guest reviews we have received over the years. However, we don't rest on our laurels, either. We are continuously striving to be better, to innovate, to listen to Guests like you and to make sure we can continue to deliver a positive service experience and maintain a high review score for the years to come. We will see you soon in paradise!
Browse our Guest reviews below...
The condo is quite nice, it's spacious and can accommodate 6 easily.The beds were very comfy as were the pillows.The carpets and the couch are a light tan color and are starting to show their ages as they are kind Of stained.One of the ceiling fans doesn't work in the double bed room and it can get kind of stuffy in there. My only real complaint is that whom ever is doing the cleaning is really cutting corners. Greasy hand prints on the fridge and shower doors upon arrival and some of the fixtures and spots behind the doors had a lot of dust on them. You could run your finger through it and leave a line. Also the tub stopper in the master bath isn't connected to anything so you have to drop it in to use the tub. Which isn't a big deal but it's difficult to get the stopper back out once the tub is full. Overall I would def. recommend the property. The location of this condo is awesome. Perfect for us and our kids. We really enjoyed it. I would just inquire as to weather a few things had been attended to first.
* Incredibly clean unit and complex. Everyone that works at the complex was very nice and all of the amenities (pool, bbqs, garage) were spotless.
* The view from the villa is amazing. We spent a lot of time on the lanai enjoying the view.
* Villa is huge! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large dining area, kitchen, living space and lanai.
* Villa has all the amenities you will need. Full kitchen (with coffee maker), beach chairs and towels (and snorkel gear and boogie boards), washer/dryer, dishwasher, and so much more.
* Of the four lagoons, the one off this property is definitely the best.
* Everything is within walking distance! We walked to Island Coffee and Monkeypod at least once a day. Recommend stopping at Foodland or Costco on your way from the airport to pick up local foods to keep in your villa (we ate a lot of poke).
I'm so glad we decided to stay here as opposed to one of the hotels in the area. We cannot wait to return!! thank you