Hale Ohana Ko Olina Beach Villa (B801) | Ocean View Resort Vacation Rental in Kapolei, HI
Take in the breathtaking beach, ocean and pool views from the Hale Ohana Ko Olina Beach Villa, ideally situated on the 8th floor of the Beach Tower fronting Lagoon 2 in the Ko Olina Resort! The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury condo is well-suited for family or friends to conveniently enjoy all the on-site amenities, pools, beach bar, gym and beachfront access. Fully equipped with all the comforts of home, flat-screen TVs in every room, high-speed wireless internet and beach amenities, make this luxury Villa the perfect island resort getaway to make your Hawaiian dreams come to life.
As part of Love Hawaii Villas’ exclusive collection of legal short-term rentals, Travelers can book with confidence, knowing that our Team will provide a professional travel experience. Industry standard cleaning and sanitizing protocols, pre-arrival and in-house Guest services, special gifts and concierge services by our Team are all part of the Love Hawaii experience our Clients have come to expect and appreciate.
(Important Traveler Updates: 6-night minimum required. Hawaii’s 14-day quarantine for all out-of-state Travelers is in place through July 31, 2020. Travelers arriving Aug. 1, 2020 or later can bypass quarantine by testing negative for COVID-19 within 72-hours of arrival. Do NOT wire funds to pay for a vacation rental. We do not collect wire transfers.)
Features of the Hale Ohana Ko Olina Beach Villa:
- Dedicated Guest Experience team available from booking through check-out
- Approximately 1,498 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite: King-size heavenly Tempur-Pedic CloudSupreme mattress, lanai access door, ceiling fan, en suite bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower, dual sinks, separate AC thermostat
- 2nd/Middle Bedroom: Two twin beds that can be converted into a King (with advance request notice), balcony lanai access, ceiling fan, adjacent hallway bathroom
- 3rd Bedroom Suite: Essentially a 2nd Master Suite with king-size bed, ceiling fan and en suite bath with deep tub and shower combo. Separate locking door to this bedroom allowing for additional privacy.
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances (Sub-Zero, Wolf, Sharp), large island
- Open Living Areas: Kitchen, living and dining areas provide plenty of space for everyone to gather and enjoy the magnificent views. New sectional sleeper sofa in living area.
- Large Balcony Lanai: Seamlessly blends the indoor/outdoor living with full pocket lanai doors and automatic privacy shade for after-hours
- Private Entry Lanai: Unique only to this “01” stack at the Beach Villas, enjoy the privacy of a separate entrance door, allowing for additional pass-through breezes
- Flat Screen TVs / DVD
- Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Central Air Conditioning: Two thermostats, one for the Master Suite and one for the rest of the Villa
- Washer & Dryer
- Beach Amenities: 8 Beach/Pool Towels, 6 Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs, 2 Boogie Boards, 1 Beach Cooler, Sand Toys
- Propane BBQ Grills: Available for use next to the Lagoon Pool
- Manager’s Favorite Features: Fully stocked with everything you need. Privacy. Incredible views. Plenty of room for everyone. Excellent sectional sleeper sofa (new in 2019!).
Book today and make your Hawaii dreams a reality!
3 Bedrooms3 BathsAir ConditioningATM Cash MachinesCeiling FansChildren WelcomeChurchesCinemasClothes DryerCoffee MakerCommunity PoolDishes & UtensilsDishwasher
Duty Free ShopsDVD PlayerElevatorFitness CenterFull KitchenHair DryerHeated PoolHot TubIce MakerInternet/WiFiSatellite / CableSaunaStove
TelevisionToasterTowels ProvidedWashing MachineBeach ViewGolf Course ViewAir Conditioning (Central)Dolphin & Whale Watching CruisesHospitals & Medical ServicesSleeps: 8Beach Villas at Ko OlinaCondominiumOcean
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Response from Love Hawaii VillasAloha Kevin! Thank you for your thoughtful review and for choosing to stay in the Hale Ohana Ko Olina Beach Villa (#B-801). Ohana means family and we are happy to see that your family enjoyed the time in this amazing beachfront resort Villa. Our Team strives to provide "A 5-Star Experience for Every Guest and Owner" and it sounds like that is what we were able to deliver on for your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Mahalo! - The Team at Love Hawaii Villas
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!